Tuesday, July 26, 2011

September 8....

My nurse confirmed me for surgery on Sept 8.  I'm super excited that it's truly going to happen on that day.  B's urologist appointment Friday was a huge let-down.  The DR acted like he was unclear about why we made the appointment.  Our RE told us that it was advised to go to a urologist about the elevated FSH levels in Brandon.  They did a repeat SA and we have yet to receive the results.  I had Brandon call our nurse and leave a message earlier this morning.   As far as the surgery's concerned, we'll have to still pay some $ OOP (out of pocket), but that was expected.

So no real news.  I'm still waiting for my surgery in September and now waiting to see if B's SA fluctuated at all.  Lots of waiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments and support on our journey.

As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.
Psalm 71:14