- They gave me a progesterone shot to induce AF yesterday. It is SORE today!
- After AF arrives I will schedule
- another HSG to view the uterine cavity to make sure the septum is completely gone
- PCOS sugar test- I don't fit the criteria, but seldom ovulate so it seems reasonable
- baselines (bloodwork and ultrasound) for another IUI
- Follistim to induce ovulation (125units CD3-7)
- Brandon was given fertility supplements.
- Another SA was conducted and his numbers weren't great, but not terrible either (I will post those later)
- Pap smear for me and physical. (I love my NP-she's so nice!)
- Scheduled an appointment with a Pelvic Pain Specialist for May of this year. I know it's far away, but at least I'm in the books for an appointment with Dr. Childs.
- Discussion of IVF
- Dr. Allemand said that our numbers are still low for successful IUI. If this one doesn't work, we'll move forward with plans for IVF.
- Relocation of Frozen Sperm
- We both signed a LOT of paperwork concerning Brandon's frozen swimmers. I had NEVER signed anything while at UAB. It's super scary to think of what would have happened to them before. They will soon be moving them from UAB to ART.
I am excited to start fresh with a new doctor. =) Together, we have an excellent game plan. I feel confident that they are listening to me and putting my wants and needs first.
*Hattie- I am now following your blog. =) I cannot imagine what you are going through, but know that you are not alone. I will definitely keep up with your blog now and add you to my prayer list. =)