Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Great nurse!

I sent a FB message to my Nurse Practitioner this morning and she called me!  They have me scheduled to come in Thursday morning at 9am to discuss IVF versus IUI with frozen sperm, as well as a few other scenarios.  I'm not even sure if Brandon will be able to go.  If he cannot, I'll be fine.  There's still a lot of things weighing on us and I just feel like I need to talk to Dr. Allemand again. 

None of this has been easy.  After talking to Casey (our NP) today, she again reiterated that IVF is the best option with the condition of Brandon's sperm.  She told me that I didn't have to move forward with the HSG just yet, but I told her that it was fine.  They'll have to do an HSG no matter what I choose so I may as well get it over with now. 


  1. That sounds like a great idea. You can always make a better decision with more information. Good luck!

  2. Courtney, I want to thank you so much for your support on my blog, you are such a sweetheart. I am sorry I have been immersed in my little world and haven't made time to read much of you but I will.

    Good luck with your appointment with the Dr. I'll be checking back :)


Thank you for visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments and support on our journey.

As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.
Psalm 71:14