Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Infertility Game

Thank you for all of the encouraging words.  I received so many sweet text and Facebook messages yesterday, as well as blog comments.

Today I'm less upset.  I was at work when Janet called yesterday.  I'm surprised that I even heard it ring.  I was sitting in Paul's office when she gave me the news about Brandon dipping.  After I hung up with her, I called him.  Brandon was in Huntsville working on a new project.  I was so upset and had to tell him.  Maybe I should have waited, but I couldn't.  Before I left work, I talked with Jen.  She always has a way of making bad things seem not that bad.  She's always able to see the good in every situation.  It helped to talk to her before going home. She is one of the few people that I can talk to who doesn't give unwanted advice.  She just listens to what I say, and then helps me to see the silver lining.  I guess this bump in the road is just another part of the game.