1. Describe your fashion style.
Business professional at work. I prefer flip flops, jeans, and t-shirts when at home.
2. If you could pick any place, regardless of distance or price, to go out to eat, where would you go and why?
I'd go anywhere in Italy. I love Italian food, and I'm sure the atmosphere would be super romantic.
3. What kind of exercise do you prefer?
None! I need to be more active.
4. Describe your dream vacation.
My dream vacation involves being at the beach with my husband and future children building sandcastles.
5. Speaking of vacations, what is your most memorable vacation?
My most memorable vacation was when Brandon and I went to the beach together and it rained the whole time. We were stuck inside all day watching tv and just enjoying each others' company.
6. Where do you see yourself in a year? 5 years?
In a year, I see myself as a Mom. As for five years, I want to have my infertility struggle behind me. I'd like to write a book about what we went through.
7. What is the last book you read? Was it for work/school or for fun?
Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin and But God by Denise Hartmann-Echterling. I read them both for fun. =)
8. How did you meet your significant other?
I met Brandon at Lake Mitchell. He was invited along for a day on the boat and we've been inseparable ever since.
9. What did you study in college?
My undergraduate degree is in History. My Master's degree is in Secondary Education. I'm not using either of those degrees now!!
10. Are you a jealous person?
Yes. I'm jealous of all couples who get pregnant easily. =/
11. What is your relationship like with your family?
It's great. I'm extremely close to my Dad. I can and do tell him everything. No other Dad has ever known so much about his daughter's mood swings, hormones and lady business! haha! My sis-in-law is the BEST. She has helped me so much with the journey through infertility. She and I have grown so close over the past few years.My Mom and I have always had a strange relationship, but we're growing closer through my current situation. My little brother and sister are amazing. Nate's a hormonal teenager and Beth's still a little girly girl. They love spending time with us. My mother-in-law, Peggy, has been extremely supportive throughout our journey and is always there to listen when it hits the fan.
Here are the rules:
Post the rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
Create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Let them know you’ve tagged them.
My Questions for you: (they're extremely random, like me)
- Who is your favorite musician?
- If you could eat dinner with anyone (living or deceased) who would it be?
- Who is your hero?
- What is/was your favorite cartoon character? Why?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How many pets do you have? What are their names?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- How many children do you want to have?
- What is your favorite cereal?