Here's a rundown from our appointment:
- We heard Elliana's heartbeat and it was around 145 bpm.
- Dr. Mac said that my blood pressure looks great, which is usually something he worries about in first pregnancies.
- My body is swelling, but he said it's nmuch better compared to other women. He did look worried when he saw me wearing a ring, but I assured him that its a much larger size than I typically wear.
- He measured my fundal height and we're growing on track.
- He assured us that we will NOT have a big baby, but he sees us having a healthy 7 lb or so little girl.
- Elliana is breeched again, with her head up under my left rib. He took my hand to show me where to feel her little head and did the same with Brandon as well.